What access permissions does SUNNYCLOCK need and how can you enable and disable them?
For the app to use some functions of your phone, SUNNYCLOCK prompts you to activate the access authorization if this has not yet been granted. Your settings can be modified at any time under Settings/SUNNYCLOCK. SUNNYCLOCK requires access to the telephone functions listed below for full functionality:
- Contacts: To select your contacts for creating groups and sending messages and data
- Library/photos: For sharing photos or content with SUNNYCLOCK users
- GPS/Location: For creating a position on the map
- Camera: For direct creation of photos and videos for SUNNYCLOCK
- Microphone: For creating voice messages
- Calendar accounts: For displaying calendar entries and creating calendar entries from SUNNYCLOCK Events
- SMS App: To invite non-users to the app.